Lynroys Terms & Conditions of Booking
All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, No refunds.All events and artists are subject to change without notice. Where possible we will replace cancelled shows or artists for like or better.
Online Coupons and Offers
1. Only one offer/promotion can be used for each booking/table.
2. Offers or coupons cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
3. Coupon or offer has no cash value.
4. Coupon codes are available on all NEW bookings only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
5. Coupons or offers are non transferable.
6. Coupon or offers may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
7. Coupons strictly valid for online purchases only.
8. Coupon code must be entered before the checkout process.
9. Coupons or offers cannot be added after the checkout process.
10. Coupons cannot be used after the expiry date shown or beyond the coupon limits.
Entry Terms and Conditions for Lynroys Ltd
1. Right of admission reserved.
2. Venue security may search ticket holders and their possessions.
3. We reserve the right to refuse admission, or eject from the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
4. No alcohol or food may be brought into the venue. Anyone caught in possession of these substances will be ejected.
5. No illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Anyone caught in possession of these substances will be ejected and the police will be called.
6. Proof of ID may be required to enter the event.
7. Strobe lighting may be used during the event.
8. In some areas recommended sound levels may be exceeded.
9. No professional type audio-visual recording equipment maybe brought into the venue without authorisation.
10.The venue will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
Terms and Conditions
This is the user agreement which governs your use of this website. General Section – please note that this section relates generally to all products purchased.
1. Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual terms.
2. You undertake to us that the details you give to us while using the site are correct in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or service.
3. If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is your responsibility to inform us via our various contact methods.
4. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However because of the sophisticated technology that is required in operating our site there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, very occasionally, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed or presented on our site being incorrect. In this case we reserve the right to cancel that contract, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
1. You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
2. In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old and be purchasing for yourself and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
3. You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
4. You must not use the website for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
5. Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card billing address information and/or cardholder details may result in delays to the issue of your tickets and may make the fare(s) subject to increase. Please ensure that the details you give match those on your credit card billing statement. We also reserve the right to cancel tickets after issue if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and billing information have been supplied. Further, in an effort to minimise the effects of credit card fraud, we reserve the right to carry out random checks, including checks of the electoral roll, and may request you to either fax or post to us proof of your address and a copy of the credit card and recent statement before issuing any tickets.
6. The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
7. The site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
If you have any questions about this policy or require any further information or help please complete the form below